This is a simple widget to display your Flickr latest photostream in widget area using Pretty Photo to open gallery images.
You can get your Flickr ID at http://idgettr.com/.
With its very beautiful widget interface, tabbed system, and powered by jQuery makes this plugin easier to customize.
Just put your Flickr ID and your widget will be ready to lunch.
Features & Options
- Beautiful widget interface
- The type of images from user id.
- Get the latest image.
- Put your number images you want to display.
- Optional image sizes.
- PrettyPhoto for image thumb.
- Free supports.
Note: If you don’t know your ID of Flickr you can go to http://idgettr.com/ get your ID.
- Go to the menu ‘Plugins’ -> ‘Install’ and search for ‘TZ Flickr Widget’
- Click ‘install’
- How to use Pretty Photo to view gallery?
You go to TZ Flickr Widget Dashboard and checked in ‘Use Pretty Photo’
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TZ Flickr Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “TZ Flickr Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0!
- Fixed limit photos when add multiple Flickr widget per page.
- prettyPhoto updated to 3.1.6 – latest stable and secure version
- Start Version