Hide Member Visibility for Buddypress allows administrator to hide any buddypress member from appearing in the members’ directory. Also, when you hide members they can view their profiles themselves but they remain inaccessible to other members.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- Do hidden users have access to their profile?
Yes, hidden users have access to their profile but their profile are inaccessible to other members
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Member Visibility for BuddyPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hide Member Visibility for BuddyPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release